I’m looking for a warm, caring and reliable female carer. I use a manual wheelchair,needing physical help with all activities, including personal care. Additional activities include: light domestic tasks, going out and holidays.
– Female & English speaker.
– Experience as a carer is NOT essential as full training will be given.
– Positive can-do attitude, dependable & flexible. Keen to learn and good communicator.
– Ability to commute to North London is essential.
-driver’s license would be nice-to-have but but not essential
References are essential and DBS (formerly CRB).
If you’re interested, please call on 07437045717 or send me a text message. You can also email to email@example.com. I would be to answer any questions.
|Gender of client||Female|
|Preferred gender of carer||Female|
- Carer for elderly lady with early onsets of dementia – Mature Female preferred – (no personal care) (1404 views)
- Self-Employed Part-time Carer to cover 12 hour day shift on a once weekly, ongoing, live out basis (743 views)
- Part-time or full-time Carer for 24 year old wheelchair bound, £10/hr PAYE Only (237 views)
- Occasional afternoon carer sitter (165 views)
- PRIVATE CARER AVAILABLE, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED, UP TODATE DBS, NO AGENCY PLS. (156 views)
- Home Care Assistant (Home care Assistant) (152 views)
- Carer/Support Worker/Part Time Nanny Required (148 views)
- Supporting a young gentleman in his own home as a team (147 views)
- CARER/PERSONAL ASSISTANT URGENTLY REQUIRED (144 views)
- AB/ES3 Personal Assistant/Carer Required – Islington (141 views)
- Experienced Carer Available (139 views)
- Carer / Nanny (female only) for my child (day time) (137 views)
- Care home senior carer (137 views)
- Female personal / care assistant wanted – 16 hours per week (136 views)
- Self Employed Carer (136 views)