A Self employedPersonal Assistant ( Carer)required to assist a disabled person in the community of Northampton
Shifts available to cover from 10pm:
Friday night to Saturday morning
Saturday night to Sunday morning
Sunday night to Monday morning
Assistance required with personal care, social activities, community access and medical appointments, household cleaning, and all other duties that may be required to assist a wheelchair user with independent living.
Flexibility required to suit the needs of the disable person .
Must follow anti-discriminatory approach and the social model of disability.
Strict confidentially required and must like pets.
These are the shifts that are corrently available but also staff are expected to take turns covering sickness and holiday leave on a rota.
A Person Centered Approach to care is essential.
For more information Please contact Noemi on 07704209055
|Preferred gender of carer||No preference|
- Carer for elderly lady with early onsets of dementia – Mature Female preferred – (no personal care) (209 views)
- Self-Employed Part-time Carer to cover 12 hour day shift on a once weekly, ongoing, live out basis (78 views)
- Supporting a young gentleman in his own home as a team (25 views)
- PRIVATE CARER AVAILABLE, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED, UP TODATE DBS, NO AGENCY PLS. (24 views)
- Part-time or full-time Carer for 24 year old wheelchair bound, £10/hr PAYE Only (23 views)
- Self Employed Carer (20 views)
- Carer (personal assistant) required (18 views)
- Private Carer, companion , Domestic (18 views)
- Carer wanted in Uxbridge (London) (18 views)
- Carer required for elderly couple (18 views)
- Experienced carer (17 views)
- Health Care Assistant / Carer (16 views)
- Care home senior carer (16 views)
- Home Care Assistant (Home care Assistant) (16 views)
- Respite care available in your own home (15 views)