We are looking for a lovely carer to look after our 13 year old disabled daughter. She is full time wheelchair user and requires full support with all daily living skills, including personal care.
The support is required Monday to Friday 3.45pm-6.45pm (15 hours per week).
Experience preferably but not essential as full training will be given.
The position is only suitable for people who can work as a PAYE or self employed (no cash in hand).
If you are interested or need further information please contact me.
Contact Arta on 07853690667
|Age of client||13|
|Gender of client||Female|
|Preferred gender of carer||No preference|
- Carer for elderly lady with early onsets of dementia – Mature Female preferred – (no personal care) (210 views)
- Self-Employed Part-time Carer to cover 12 hour day shift on a once weekly, ongoing, live out basis (81 views)
- PRIVATE CARER AVAILABLE, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED, UP TODATE DBS, NO AGENCY PLS. (25 views)
- Supporting a young gentleman in his own home as a team (25 views)
- Part-time or full-time Carer for 24 year old wheelchair bound, £10/hr PAYE Only (23 views)
- Self Employed Carer (20 views)
- Private Carer, companion , Domestic (18 views)
- Carer wanted in Uxbridge (London) (18 views)
- Carer required for elderly couple (18 views)
- Experienced carer (18 views)
- Carer (personal assistant) required (18 views)
- Home Care Assistant (Home care Assistant) (17 views)
- Health Care Assistant / Carer (17 views)
- Care home senior carer (17 views)
- Experienced Carer Available (16 views)