We are looking for a lovely carer to look after our 13 year old disabled daughter. She is full time wheelchair user and requires full support with all daily living skills, including personal care.
The support is required Monday to Friday 3.45pm-6.45pm (15 hours per week).
Experience preferably but not essential as full training will be given.
The position is only suitable for people who can work as a PAYE or self employed (no cash in hand).
If you are interested or need further information please contact me.
Contact Arta on 07853690667
|Age of client||13|
|Gender of client||Female|
|Preferred gender of carer||No preference|
- Carer for elderly lady with early onsets of dementia – Mature Female preferred – (no personal care) (1408 views)
- Self-Employed Part-time Carer to cover 12 hour day shift on a once weekly, ongoing, live out basis (745 views)
- Part-time or full-time Carer for 24 year old wheelchair bound, £10/hr PAYE Only (237 views)
- Occasional afternoon carer sitter (165 views)
- PRIVATE CARER AVAILABLE, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED, UP TODATE DBS, NO AGENCY PLS. (157 views)
- Home Care Assistant (Home care Assistant) (153 views)
- Carer/Support Worker/Part Time Nanny Required (148 views)
- Supporting a young gentleman in his own home as a team (147 views)
- CARER/PERSONAL ASSISTANT URGENTLY REQUIRED (144 views)
- AB/ES3 Personal Assistant/Carer Required – Islington (141 views)
- Experienced Carer Available (139 views)
- Carer / Nanny (female only) for my child (day time) (138 views)
- Care home senior carer (138 views)
- Self Employed Carer (137 views)
- Female personal / care assistant wanted – 16 hours per week (136 views)