Hello, I have Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy which is a muscle weakening condition which gradually gets worse continually. I am at present in a high level of weakness therefore I require 1 on 1 assistance with nearly everything.
I have very little movement therefore I require nearly total assistance with day to day activities.
Full training will be given so don’t be put off.
Because of the coronavirus I am looking for someone who can preferably drive and preferably someone without children. This is because I am extremely vulnerable and would like to be as safe as possible.
I live in the Uxbridge area which is in North West London. Contact me to find out what I could offer you. I would want you to be flexible. I have many days and shifts that I need covered but if you can do weekend care that is preferred.
11 am till 6 pm(paid at £13 per hour) and 6 pm till 11 pm)paid at £14 per hour). Pay is all officially done and not cash in hand.
I require assistance with movement, feeding, hoisting, toileting and all personal care. I am wheelchair bound and cannot walk. I would expect you to have patience and listen to needs, be polite and reliable.
I look forward to your reply.
Contact Amandeep on: 07934910747
|Age of client||>20|
|Gender of client||Male|
|Preferred gender of carer||No preference|
- Carer for elderly lady with early onsets of dementia – Mature Female preferred – (no personal care) (209 views)
- Self-Employed Part-time Carer to cover 12 hour day shift on a once weekly, ongoing, live out basis (78 views)
- Supporting a young gentleman in his own home as a team (25 views)
- PRIVATE CARER AVAILABLE, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED, UP TODATE DBS, NO AGENCY PLS. (24 views)
- Part-time or full-time Carer for 24 year old wheelchair bound, £10/hr PAYE Only (23 views)
- Self Employed Carer (20 views)
- Carer wanted in Uxbridge (London) (17 views)
- Carer (personal assistant) required (18 views)
- Private Carer, companion , Domestic (17 views)
- Carer required for elderly couple (17 views)
- Experienced carer (17 views)
- Home Care Assistant (Home care Assistant) (16 views)
- Health Care Assistant / Carer (16 views)
- Care home senior carer (16 views)
- Experienced Carer Available (15 views)