We are looking for an experienced live-in carer, willing to work in a self-employed capacity who:
Possess at least one year of professional live-in care experience
Can provide evidence of relevant and recent training
Are fluent in written and spoken English
Possess a valid DBS certificate
We are looking for an experienced, warm, and friendly self-employed live-in carer to support an elderly person to live as independently as possible in their own home in Uphill Lincoln.
Duties include providing companionship, helping with personal care, cooking, light housekeeping, shopping, etc.
Experience in dementia care is a must, and a driving licence is not essential but is an advantage.
If you have what we are looking for, please contact us as required asap.
Please contact 07934203195 for more info.
|Gender of client||Not specified|
|Preferred gender of carer||No preference|
- Carer for elderly lady with early onsets of dementia – Mature Female preferred – (no personal care) (210 views)
- Self-Employed Part-time Carer to cover 12 hour day shift on a once weekly, ongoing, live out basis (80 views)
- Supporting a young gentleman in his own home as a team (25 views)
- PRIVATE CARER AVAILABLE, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED, UP TODATE DBS, NO AGENCY PLS. (24 views)
- Part-time or full-time Carer for 24 year old wheelchair bound, £10/hr PAYE Only (23 views)
- Self Employed Carer (20 views)
- Private Carer, companion , Domestic (18 views)
- Carer wanted in Uxbridge (London) (18 views)
- Carer required for elderly couple (18 views)
- Experienced carer (18 views)
- Carer (personal assistant) required (18 views)
- Home Care Assistant (Home care Assistant) (16 views)
- Health Care Assistant / Carer (16 views)
- Care home senior carer (16 views)
- Experienced Carer Available (16 views)