We are looking for an experienced live-in carer, willing to work in a self-employed capacity who:
Possess at least one year of professional live-in care experience
Can provide evidence of relevant and recent training
Are fluent in written and spoken English
Possess a valid DBS certificate
We are looking for an experienced, warm, and friendly self-employed live-in carer to support an elderly person to live as independently as possible in their own home in Uphill Lincoln.
Duties include providing companionship, helping with personal care, cooking, light housekeeping, shopping, etc.
Experience in dementia care is a must, and a driving licence is not essential but is an advantage.
If you have what we are looking for, please contact us as required asap.
Please contact 07934203195 for more info.
|Gender of client||Not specified|
|Preferred gender of carer||No preference|
- Carer for elderly lady with early onsets of dementia – Mature Female preferred – (no personal care) (1432 views)
- Self-Employed Part-time Carer to cover 12 hour day shift on a once weekly, ongoing, live out basis (758 views)
- Part-time or full-time Carer for 24 year old wheelchair bound, £10/hr PAYE Only (239 views)
- Occasional afternoon carer sitter (167 views)
- PRIVATE CARER AVAILABLE, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED, UP TODATE DBS, NO AGENCY PLS. (157 views)
- Home Care Assistant (Home care Assistant) (155 views)
- Supporting a young gentleman in his own home as a team (150 views)
- Carer/Support Worker/Part Time Nanny Required (150 views)
- CARER/PERSONAL ASSISTANT URGENTLY REQUIRED (145 views)
- AB/ES3 Personal Assistant/Carer Required – Islington (143 views)
- Experienced Carer Available (141 views)
- Carer / Nanny (female only) for my child (day time) (139 views)
- Care home senior carer (139 views)
- Self Employed Carer (138 views)
- Female personal / care assistant wanted – 16 hours per week (136 views)