We are looking for two female carer (Team Lead and a double up) to join our team of carers to work long shift (12 hours) during the week day and weekend day and double up night carer with a female stroke patient in East London. Carer is required to work independantly under pressure in the home environment with complex care needs.
Experience and attributes:
Must have excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening.
successful candidate will be sent for training by qualified nurses from our main care provider. Please note that this is not a private cash in hand job. You will require to join our care provider as their employee.
Please contact us on 07392064243
|Gender of client||Female|
|Preferred gender of carer||Female|
- Carer for elderly lady with early onsets of dementia – Mature Female preferred – (no personal care) (1408 views)
- Self-Employed Part-time Carer to cover 12 hour day shift on a once weekly, ongoing, live out basis (745 views)
- Part-time or full-time Carer for 24 year old wheelchair bound, £10/hr PAYE Only (237 views)
- Occasional afternoon carer sitter (165 views)
- PRIVATE CARER AVAILABLE, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED, UP TODATE DBS, NO AGENCY PLS. (157 views)
- Home Care Assistant (Home care Assistant) (152 views)
- Carer/Support Worker/Part Time Nanny Required (148 views)
- Supporting a young gentleman in his own home as a team (147 views)
- CARER/PERSONAL ASSISTANT URGENTLY REQUIRED (144 views)
- AB/ES3 Personal Assistant/Carer Required – Islington (141 views)
- Experienced Carer Available (139 views)
- Carer / Nanny (female only) for my child (day time) (138 views)
- Care home senior carer (137 views)
- Self Employed Carer (137 views)
- Female personal / care assistant wanted – 16 hours per week (136 views)