We are looking for two female carer (Team Lead and a double up) to join our team of carers to work long shift (12 hours) during the week day and weekend day and double up night carer with a female stroke patient in East London. Carer is required to work independantly under pressure in the home environment with complex care needs.
Experience and attributes:
Must have excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening.
successful candidate will be sent for training by qualified nurses from our main care provider. Please note that this is not a private cash in hand job. You will require to join our care provider as their employee.
Please contact us on 07392064243
|Gender of client||Female|
|Preferred gender of carer||Female|
- Carer for elderly lady with early onsets of dementia – Mature Female preferred – (no personal care) (210 views)
- Self-Employed Part-time Carer to cover 12 hour day shift on a once weekly, ongoing, live out basis (81 views)
- PRIVATE CARER AVAILABLE, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED, UP TODATE DBS, NO AGENCY PLS. (25 views)
- Supporting a young gentleman in his own home as a team (25 views)
- Part-time or full-time Carer for 24 year old wheelchair bound, £10/hr PAYE Only (23 views)
- Self Employed Carer (20 views)
- Private Carer, companion , Domestic (18 views)
- Experienced carer (18 views)
- Carer wanted in Uxbridge (London) (18 views)
- Carer required for elderly couple (18 views)
- Carer (personal assistant) required (18 views)
- Health Care Assistant / Carer (16 views)
- Care home senior carer (16 views)
- Experienced Carer Available (16 views)
- Home Care Assistant (Home care Assistant) (16 views)