Mental Health Support worker / PA required for 50 year old disabled woman, Henleaze, Bristol (BS9)
To create a team with 2 other support workers.
Women only need apply.
10 hours per week.
Split into 2 shifts of 5 hours each, daytimes.
Plus up to 2 hours spread throughout the week from home.
£14 per hour.
Suit someone experienced in mental health work / care work.
You must be
Caring and emotionally aware, practical and nature loving.
Able to adapt and respond to changing needs.
Able to create, sustain and co-ordinate communication and practical systems for daily tasks.
With good communication, internet and phone skills.
Fluent in English (written and spoken)
I have Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Chronic Fatigue and am disabled by the modern world – extremely sensitive and debilitated by mobile phones, wifi signals, other technology, electricity and chemicals, which severely limits access to public places, work and social life.
I am earth loving, spiritual and creative.
Emotional and practical support needed for:
mental health support
every day living
planning and problem solving
Must be a non-smoker, non-perfume wearer, driver over 25 with a clean drivers license.
2 references and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) required (paid for by employer).
Closing date for applications: 15th November 2020
For more information, job description and application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid-19 NHS guidelines are followed.
This advert complies with the Equality Act 2010 Part 1, schedule 9, as it is a ‘genuine occupational requirement.’
Please contact 07702083678
|Age of client||50|
|Gender of client||Female|
|Preferred gender of carer||Female|
- Carer for elderly lady with early onsets of dementia – Mature Female preferred – (no personal care) (651 views)
- Self-Employed Part-time Carer to cover 12 hour day shift on a once weekly, ongoing, live out basis (406 views)
- Part-time or full-time Carer for 24 year old wheelchair bound, £10/hr PAYE Only (79 views)
- PRIVATE CARER AVAILABLE, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED, UP TODATE DBS, NO AGENCY PLS. (54 views)
- Occasional afternoon carer sitter (54 views)
- Home Care Assistant (Home care Assistant) (49 views)
- Supporting a young gentleman in his own home as a team (48 views)
- Female personal / care assistant wanted – 16 hours per week (47 views)
- Health Care Assistant / Carer (45 views)
- Experienced Carer Available (45 views)
- CARER/PERSONAL ASSISTANT URGENTLY REQUIRED (42 views)
- Self Employed Carer (40 views)
- Carer (personal assistant) required (40 views)
- Private Carer, companion , Domestic (39 views)
- Carer / Nanny (female only) for my child (day time) (38 views)