My son has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. He is 24 years old and he needs a carer to help get him up and feed him. Sometimes he wants to go out and so will need help getting ready and accompanying him to various places e.g restaurants, cinema etc. You will be shown how to hoist him and taking care of him. We’re looking for someone who is friendly, patient and has good communication skills.
Job Responsibilities and Carer Duties
Assisting with manual handling, hoisting, toileting, showering, dressing, feeding,
Assisting to go out
Assist with medication and medical equipment
Respect for client confidentiality and discretion at all times.
Please note we are looking to put the carer on PAYE and not Cash in Hand, so it goes through HMRC.
This position is for day shifts (around 10am-8pm or later) in New Addington.
|Age of client||24|
|Gender of client||Male|
|Preferred gender of carer||No preference|
- Carer for elderly lady with early onsets of dementia – Mature Female preferred – (no personal care) (1433 views)
- Self-Employed Part-time Carer to cover 12 hour day shift on a once weekly, ongoing, live out basis (758 views)
- Part-time or full-time Carer for 24 year old wheelchair bound, £10/hr PAYE Only (239 views)
- Occasional afternoon carer sitter (167 views)
- PRIVATE CARER AVAILABLE, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED, UP TODATE DBS, NO AGENCY PLS. (157 views)
- Home Care Assistant (Home care Assistant) (155 views)
- Supporting a young gentleman in his own home as a team (150 views)
- Carer/Support Worker/Part Time Nanny Required (150 views)
- CARER/PERSONAL ASSISTANT URGENTLY REQUIRED (145 views)
- AB/ES3 Personal Assistant/Carer Required – Islington (143 views)
- Experienced Carer Available (141 views)
- Carer / Nanny (female only) for my child (day time) (139 views)
- Care home senior carer (139 views)
- Self Employed Carer (138 views)
- Female personal / care assistant wanted – 16 hours per week (136 views)