Personal Assistant/Care Assistant part time required in Woking (GU24)
£11.81 – £17.00 per hour Permanent contract
I am a young disabled man living near Woking (GU24), looking for a part-time PA (care assistant) to cover 4 – 5 morning shifts which finish at 13.45. Regular 23.5 hrs a week with additional hours to cover annual leave. Could be shared between 2 people.
You would be joining my friendly supportive team of 6 permanent PAs who provide 24/7 care in my own home. The role includes personal care, complex health care and assistance with daily activities.
You need to be reliable, patient, flexible and organised. Previous care experience is required but you will be given full specialist training and ongoing support from my team. Training courses are provided by Surrey Independent Living Council and there is the opportunity to study for the Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 2 or 3.
You would have a regular rota issued 2-3 weeks in advance, but you would need to be flexible to help cover annual leave or sickness as part of the team.
Pay rates are: £11.81 weekdays, £14.17 evenings, overnights & Saturdays, and £17.00 Sunday. Permanent contract, 28 days paid holiday and pension.
A full clean driving licence is required to drive my adapted vehicle.
About me: I am a 37 year old disabled man with Duchenne muscular dystrophy. I’m studying part-time for an MPhil in history, I also enjoy music, cinema, seeing family and friends, Formula 1 and the local countryside.
If you’re interested in this role please reply with your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
|Age of client||37|
|Gender of client||Male|
|Preferred gender of carer||No preference|
- Carer for elderly lady with early onsets of dementia – Mature Female preferred – (no personal care) (652 views)
- Self-Employed Part-time Carer to cover 12 hour day shift on a once weekly, ongoing, live out basis (406 views)
- Part-time or full-time Carer for 24 year old wheelchair bound, £10/hr PAYE Only (79 views)
- PRIVATE CARER AVAILABLE, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED, UP TODATE DBS, NO AGENCY PLS. (54 views)
- Occasional afternoon carer sitter (54 views)
- Home Care Assistant (Home care Assistant) (49 views)
- Supporting a young gentleman in his own home as a team (48 views)
- Female personal / care assistant wanted – 16 hours per week (47 views)
- Health Care Assistant / Carer (45 views)
- Experienced Carer Available (45 views)
- CARER/PERSONAL ASSISTANT URGENTLY REQUIRED (42 views)
- Self Employed Carer (40 views)
- Carer (personal assistant) required (40 views)
- Private Carer, companion , Domestic (39 views)
- Carer / Nanny (female only) for my child (day time) (38 views)