I am looking for a person to join my happy team of PAs – well that is what I think, although they may say differently!!! The role would be to assist me in all aspects of personal and domestic support.
I am a wheelchair user with a speech impairment, but after a while you will be telling me to be quiet!!!
I would like somebody who enjoys working on a one to one basis. It is therefore important to have a good sense of humour, as I have been told I have a good sense of humour and am fun to work for.
If you are hard working, trustworthy, reliable, flexible and patient, this could be the job for you.
You must have a full clean driving licence as you would be expected to drive my car occasionally.
Hours required on a four-weekly basis:
1 night per week – 5pm overnight until 9am
1 Sunday 10am-4pm.
£10.20 per hour from 7am until 10pm weekdays
£11.22 per hour at weekends
£78.50 per sleepover from 10pm until 7am
If you require anymore information please call on 01275892607.
|Gender of client||Male|
|Preferred gender of carer||No preference|
- Carer for elderly lady with early onsets of dementia – Mature Female preferred – (no personal care) (209 views)
- Self-Employed Part-time Carer to cover 12 hour day shift on a once weekly, ongoing, live out basis (79 views)
- Supporting a young gentleman in his own home as a team (25 views)
- PRIVATE CARER AVAILABLE, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED, UP TODATE DBS, NO AGENCY PLS. (24 views)
- Part-time or full-time Carer for 24 year old wheelchair bound, £10/hr PAYE Only (23 views)
- Self Employed Carer (20 views)
- Carer (personal assistant) required (18 views)
- Experienced carer (18 views)
- Private Carer, companion , Domestic (18 views)
- Carer wanted in Uxbridge (London) (18 views)
- Carer required for elderly couple (18 views)
- Care home senior carer (16 views)
- Health Care Assistant / Carer (16 views)
- Home Care Assistant (Home care Assistant) (16 views)
- Respite care available in your own home (15 views)