I’m looking for someone to help myself on a Sunday, with my father. The hours are 12pm to 10pm, and you must be physically strong and reliable. You don’t have to have experience within the care sector, but be willing to learn, eye for detail, forward thinking even in this routine role.
The position involves,
Help with toileting and changing.
Feeding and help showing.
Lifting (with myself)from bed/chairs using transfer platforms .
Basic food preparation.
Working to a set routine.
To work to any measures local authorities and government had set in place.
For any details, to apply please call Anthony on 07841110231
|Gender of client||Male|
|Preferred gender of carer||No preference|
- Carer for elderly lady with early onsets of dementia – Mature Female preferred – (no personal care) (209 views)
- Self-Employed Part-time Carer to cover 12 hour day shift on a once weekly, ongoing, live out basis (78 views)
- Supporting a young gentleman in his own home as a team (25 views)
- PRIVATE CARER AVAILABLE, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED, UP TODATE DBS, NO AGENCY PLS. (24 views)
- Part-time or full-time Carer for 24 year old wheelchair bound, £10/hr PAYE Only (23 views)
- Self Employed Carer (19 views)
- Private Carer, companion , Domestic (17 views)
- Carer wanted in Uxbridge (London) (17 views)
- Carer required for elderly couple (17 views)
- Experienced carer (17 views)
- Carer (personal assistant) required (17 views)
- Home Care Assistant (Home care Assistant) (16 views)
- Health Care Assistant / Carer (16 views)
- Care home senior carer (16 views)
- Experienced Carer Available (15 views)