I’m looking for someone to help myself on a Sunday, with my father. The hours are 12pm to 10pm, and you must be physically strong and reliable. You don’t have to have experience within the care sector, but be willing to learn, eye for detail, forward thinking even in this routine role.
The position involves,
Help with toileting and changing.
Feeding and help showing.
Lifting (with myself)from bed/chairs using transfer platforms .
Basic food preparation.
Working to a set routine.
To work to any measures local authorities and government had set in place.
For any details, to apply please call Anthony on 07841110231
|Gender of client||Male|
|Preferred gender of carer||No preference|
- Carer for elderly lady with early onsets of dementia – Mature Female preferred – (no personal care) (1430 views)
- Self-Employed Part-time Carer to cover 12 hour day shift on a once weekly, ongoing, live out basis (758 views)
- Part-time or full-time Carer for 24 year old wheelchair bound, £10/hr PAYE Only (239 views)
- Occasional afternoon carer sitter (167 views)
- PRIVATE CARER AVAILABLE, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED, UP TODATE DBS, NO AGENCY PLS. (157 views)
- Home Care Assistant (Home care Assistant) (154 views)
- Supporting a young gentleman in his own home as a team (150 views)
- Carer/Support Worker/Part Time Nanny Required (150 views)
- CARER/PERSONAL ASSISTANT URGENTLY REQUIRED (144 views)
- AB/ES3 Personal Assistant/Carer Required – Islington (142 views)
- Experienced Carer Available (140 views)
- Carer / Nanny (female only) for my child (day time) (139 views)
- Care home senior carer (139 views)
- Self Employed Carer (138 views)
- Female personal / care assistant wanted – 16 hours per week (136 views)