Supporting a young gentleman in his own home as a team – ensuring he has the best quality of life!
We are looking for exceptional support workers that can bring energy / motivation and life to their role.
We want the very best for the people we care for and that starts with YOU!
This particular role requires you to have a exceptional communication skills – high level of spoken and written English.
You must be physically fit and able to train to a high standard within MVA.
This role is very person centred – you will be working as part of a team so will need strong team skills.
You will be working with Autism / learning disabilities and challenging behaviours. Full training will be provided No previous experience necessary, driving license a bonus (again not required)
This role requires dedication and prompt working attitude. Lots of day trips and holidays along with fun chilled days within the home.
If YOU feel you can add to the team please do contact Jackie on the number provided after 11am 7 days a week.
Pay is £9.30 per hour.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact Jackie on 07952931370
|Gender of client||Male|
|Preferred gender of carer||Male|
- Carer for elderly lady with early onsets of dementia – Mature Female preferred – (no personal care) (210 views)
- Self-Employed Part-time Carer to cover 12 hour day shift on a once weekly, ongoing, live out basis (81 views)
- Supporting a young gentleman in his own home as a team (25 views)
- PRIVATE CARER AVAILABLE, HIGHLY EXPERIENCED, UP TODATE DBS, NO AGENCY PLS. (25 views)
- Part-time or full-time Carer for 24 year old wheelchair bound, £10/hr PAYE Only (23 views)
- Self Employed Carer (20 views)
- Private Carer, companion , Domestic (18 views)
- Carer wanted in Uxbridge (London) (18 views)
- Carer required for elderly couple (18 views)
- Experienced carer (18 views)
- Carer (personal assistant) required (18 views)
- Home Care Assistant (Home care Assistant) (17 views)
- Health Care Assistant / Carer (17 views)
- Care home senior carer (17 views)
- Experienced Carer Available (16 views)